RoboBees, Millibots, and Nano Drones

I have been to this hall at Nat Geo HQ in Washington DC quite a few times for other lectures. Great ambience. Robots have a fascination for me from childhood. Must confess to an addiction to SciFi from thirteen years age. It all started with H.G.Wells. Here is a thirteen minute video talk by Robot (Sorry, that should have been Robert. If you think that the mistake was intentional, I regret to say that it was ) Wood on Robotic Insects. Totally fascinating.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

OnePlus One guys are eyeing Indian markets and have taken a step further in the direction. The latest announcement on OnePlus hints at startup's entry into Indian market faster than...
Yes, you read that right, a free app for your Apple iOS device that lets you ruin your self-portrait aka selfie. In a time when companies like Nokia are developing...
Hi, I am running a blog and a forum of same niche. I have already applied following:- a) Weekly/Quarterly Newsletter b) Comment Reply Notification c) Facebook Fan page d) Google+...
While saving report in HTML format,i want to make it password protected for security reason using java.(Don't want to use JavaScript ) Can you give me the solution for this...
Quote SABIC, Kringlan Composites and other industry partners are working to further advance the development of the world’s first thermoplastic composite wheel. This ground breaking innovation leverages SABIC’s proprietary ULTEM...