Robo Soccer

hi CEans... I m new in CE..
I need help from u all... i m doing my final yr project in robo-socccer...
it wil b basically a game type project....
i m planning the project to do wid AI... i mean the bot wil itself add strategies for it as it goes on playing against a human... can u please suggest me some algorithms which wil b useful for me for automatically adding strategies n searching den out while playing...
pleasw guys help me in this case... if u can give me contact of d person who has already done something like dis, it wil b very much useful for me..
please rply fast.. its urgent...
thnx in advance..

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Interesting idea!

When you say "game" type, you mean its a computer simulation? Will you be coding the actual game yourself or use a pre-existing game and modify the AI?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

5 - 9 blasts in 3 crowded market places of Delhi. Terrorist group Indian Mujahideen has claimed responsibility for the attacks. Stats show that India is the country most hit...
What is the main difference between the "LINUX" and "WINDOWS" ? Which is more user-friendly.
i am in seventh sem mechanical ,as v hav project nxt sem i don knw to select a topic on wat to work.cud u guys help me out ???
Hackers have mounted an attack on the Large Hadron Collider, raising concerns about the security of the biggest experiment in the world as it passes an important new milestone. The...
hi, I need you to plz give me final year project ideas related to Communication Systems, Networking, GSM, WiMAX, VoIP, 3G Technologies or Wireless Sensor Networks. Thanx in advance.