RKNEC Visits Indian Education Fair at Kathmandu, Nepal

CEans from Nepal -

RKNEC, one of the most sought after engineering colleges in India, is visiting Kathmandu, Nepal to participate in Indian Education Fair between 29 May - 2 June 2009.

About RKNEC -

• AICTE approved
  • All branches accredited by NBA
  • Affiliated to RTM Nagpur University.
  • Govt. of Mharashtra State Awarded - 'A' grade institute.
  • ISO 9001-2008 certified.
  • Ranked 33[sup]rd[/sup] amongs top 100 private engineering colleges in India.
  • Ranked 2[sup]nd[/sup] in Maharashtra State amongst private engineering school.
Those who are willing to know more about RKNEC, please contact following personnels -

Professor V.T. Barahate [ barhatevt [at] rknec [dot] edu ]
Professor K.N. Agrawal [ agrawalkn [at] rknec [dot] edu ]

Event Venue - Everest Hotel, Kathmandu

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quick Heal CEan of the month May 2009 is... 😁CEan - English Scared 😁 Ever since joining CrazyEngineers in January 2009, Crazy Electrical Engineer CEan English-Scared (E-S) went on to...
Discuss the announcement - https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/24219-quick-heal-cean-month-may-09-a.html in this thread!
😀 OK.. I went through yesterday's discussions and came up with this thread. I have purposely not come up with any other thread other than thanks giving as its really...
Can nyone help me regarding engineering admissions. I would like to know d details of d various colleges so that I can decide where to apply. I would aLso like...
It is a known fact that as the velocity of a fluid increases the pressure decreases accordingly. It can be easily explained for a varying diameter pipe. But for a...