retrieval of hidden files.???

hi..
All CE'ns...my prob is i am using ACER laptop presently and whenever i hide any file or folder i cant retrieve it back..i went to folder option->view..but no use...another million dollar thing is in view where it will be written hide folders/unhide folders..it is written in some other language so i dont understand the options itself like what is written there...😒

regards...

Replies

• ms_cs
    ms_cs
    This link may help you
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • RajdeepCE
    RajdeepCE
    You may try file browser attached with Winrar or try some utilities like xplore will solve your problem with ease and speed.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, i wanna increase my worth as an engineer in electronics and i want help as i dont know which extra course will prove beneficial for me..........plzzzzzzzzzz help as i...
Hello buddies am back again wit more doubts as usual leaning on you ppl to lift me up a lil more Bipolar junction transistors Saturation Level ( Ic,sat) what is...
i Want to design a centrifugal blower's radial impeller for 10000 cfm output at 200 mm water column pressure. i want to know the calculation for the output in relation...
Hey everybody m a newbie ova here...i had a project for my college in which i had to design a real time clock..i was successful in making it work..n now...
Hiii all, Which one is stronger? Rayleigh fading or Rician fading? I mean which one has higher/stronger effect on the transmitted signal. Thank you..