retreive the sql queries

I am using Oracle database management system to write SQL queries.
So far, I have written around 200 queries in SQL command line editor to perform a variety of tasks.
Now I want to save those queries in a text file so that the same could be used by students for practice.
Is there any way to retrieve all the queries that I have written on the command line?

Replies

• Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    proffy
    I am using Oracle database management system to write SQL queries.
    So far, I have written around 200 queries in SQL command line editor to perform a variety of tasks.
    Now I want to save those queries in a text file so that the same could be used by students for practice.
    Is there any way to retrieve all the queries that I have written on the command line?
    #-Link-Snipped-#

See if this helps you. Don't have time to actually test that, but I'd love to know if that worked.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am in final year and i have selected to make a game as my project . Please help me is making a game a valid project .Does it come...
IIT Delhi seems to have taken a bold step this year by making Internships optional for students. The students of third year can now opt for live projects in the...
suggest me some topics for ma project related to thermal engineering and manufacturing management (shop floor management) as well
Whenever anyone asked her, ‘What do you want to become?’, her immediate answer was - ‘An Engineer like my dad’. Priya Wagh, Co-Founder at Mavenchic, is the perfect example of...
About two months ago, I stumbled upon SEMRUSH SEO / SEM tool and after signing up for its free trial, I decided to upgrade my account to 'PRO'. I thought...