Results of The CrazyEngineers "Design Your CE Tee" Contest!

CEans,

While many secretly emailed me to ask if the T-shirt design contest was a "Fool's Day" joke; others were busy designing the best t-shirt for the crazy engineers around the globe.

As I said, we are not weasels. The contest was real & we have real winners [to be announced shortly]. Since all of you love surprises, we have fantastic surprises for you...[​IMG]

[Watch out for the next post in this thread!]

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Contest Stats & Fun Facts

We received designs from 18 creative CEans. Good job, everyone!

In all, 66 designs were received for the front and the backside of the tee.

CEan – xHeavenlyx submitted first design through e-mail within four hours of the announcement of the contest.

All 66 designs were fantastic! Obviously, it was difficult to choose a winner...

[To Be Continued... 😁 ]
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...so, the best designs/slogans were picked up for the front & the back side of the CE T-Shirt from the 66 entries that we received.

and the result is -

Front
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    AND THE WINNERS ARE

😁😁CEan - Kidakaka| CEan - gohm😁😁
    (for the front & the back designs respectively)

&

😁CEan - Er.AtulSingh!😁
    (For maximum number of unique submissions!)

Each of them will receive a FREE CE Tee!

Join me in congratulating the winners! The CE Tee will be made available for purchase for everyone shortly.

Keep watch on announcements section for further updates about the CE - Gear!

[Addendum]

Those who want to purchase CE Tee with their own design, please get in touch with me at admin at crazyengineers dot com . We'll try to get your design on the CE Tee and make it available for the others as well.
    ​
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Many congratulations to the winners!

Way to go!
  • Yamini L
    Yamini L
    Wow thats great..My Hearty Congratulations to the winners..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    OK, those of you who are interested in buying the tee, please reply back with "aye" 😁
  • gohm
    gohm
    Sure, sure, sure. Then it'll be April fools... laugh!
    Very cool design, I'm humbled to be included in it with all the other fantastic entries posted!!! Thanks to Big K for allowing us to actively participate in this forum.
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    Heartily congrats to winners from Me and my whole team
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    hey congrats Kida,Gohm and Atul..when is the party guys.ha ha ha
  • mahul
    mahul
    Congrats kidakaka, gohm and atul.!!!
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    Congrats guys, good designs πŸ˜‰

I didn't realize this contest, but anyway CE has the right to use a design I posted before here, If you like it 😁

EDIT:searching for the design
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    forget...i 2 had posted 1...it was bad ,worst,or hopelessπŸ˜•
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    just2rock
    forget...i 2 had posted 1...it was bad ,worst,or hopelessπŸ˜•
    No design was bad, worst or hopeless. In fact, we'll be putting the designs submitted by CEans on our online store.
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    instead of having different design we can have the winner's t-shirt as the design for entire cean's members.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, the winning design will always be there. However, we'll continue to add new & fresh designs to CE Store.

Keep watch on the announcements section for updates on CE Gear.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Congrats to the winners! Can't wait to try it on πŸ˜‰

Btw, could we have a white on black colour scheme as another option?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sure thing, wait for the CE Store to open 😁
  • Er.AtulSingh
    Er.AtulSingh
    The_Big_K
    AND THE WINNERS ARE​

😁😁CEan - Kidakaka| CEan - gohm😁😁
    (for the front & the back designs respectively)​

&​

😁CEan - Er.AtulSingh!😁
    (For maximum number of unique submissions!)​

Each of them will receive a FREE CE Tee!​

Join me in congratulating the winners! The CE Tee will be made available for purchase for everyone shortly.​

Keep watch on announcements section for further updates about the CE - Gear!​

[Addendum]​

Those who want to purchase CE Tee with their own design, please get in touch with me at admin at crazyengineers dot com . We'll try to get your design on the CE Tee and make it available for the others as well. ​
    hi all
    Thanx A ton😁
  • Er.AtulSingh
    Er.AtulSingh
    Hi
    All CEans
    well
    I got the T-Shirt 😁
    just few mins ago.Its Fantabulous :dance:
    I think every CEan should wear it, Its amazing. It gave me a different kind of Satisfaction of being an Engineer

Thanx a Ton The_Big_K.πŸ‘
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    πŸ˜€ Good to know that you liked the tee.

Can you click few pics of the tee and send them over to my email? I'll post them for everyone πŸ˜€
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I want one too! πŸ˜”
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yep, very soon. I'm working on setting up an online store 😁 where all CEans can buy CE Tees!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Thats great to hear!
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Awesome t-shirt Biggie!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good to hear that, Kidakaka. Could you please click the pics of tee and send them to me via email?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Guys, take a look at this thread -

#-Link-Snipped-#

😁
  • harshi
    harshi
    congaracts to all winners
  • DEP
    DEP
    congratulations to all the winners..

and i must say the punch line is awesome..
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    Sure thing, wait for the CE Store to open 😁
    Any Updates Biggi....
    Just ping me when its done, I will collect it from CE headquarters or CE store😎

-CrazyBoy
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We aren't stocking the tees. We'll have two stores, one for CEans from India and another for CEans not in India. I'll make an announcement soon.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

April Fools' Day or All Fools' Day, though not a holiday in its own right, is a notable day celebrated in many countries on April 1. The day is marked...
Hi All, Right now im doing one research regarding the Conductive materials used in PCB manufaturing. In our manufaturing we are use copper as conductive materials. I want to know...
Hi friends. i am 3rd year b-tech mechanical student .I want your help to have some new ideas for my mini project.
India is the second largest IT(information technology) talent pool in the world for many reasons...But now a days, there has been a widespread notion that china too is developing in...
hello eveybody.... I'm abhijeet from bangalore n i've jus joined CE ... m hoping i can add value to the work u guys are putting in while gettin some valuable...