Responsive Design Of CE Ain't Responsive In Midori Browser. (Requesting Fix)

I am using Midori Web browser, I have tested all other heavy websites from Flipkart, ZDnet, Phoronix, etc. Each & every website is appearing properly, except my favourite one, CrazyEngineers.

Screenshot from 2014-05-27 18:49:08
Screenshot from 2014-05-27 18:19:25

Is there any fix possible ? I love Midori a lot! But CE looks terrible in it.

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Abhishek Rawal
    I am using Midori Web browser, I have tested all other heavy websites from Flipkart, ZDnet, Phoronix, etc. Each & every website is appearing properly, except my favourite one, CrazyEngineers.

Screenshot from 2014-05-27 18:49:08
    Screenshot from 2014-05-27 18:19:25

Is there any fix possible ? I love Midori a lot! But CE looks terrible in it.
    I too experience the problem of CE loading to its full design.Its getting late as never before and I am struggling for past half an hour on this
    Capture
    Mobile browsing is good but Not PC .I tried Google chrome and firefox
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# -I think it's a CSS problem and related to Internet issues. Could you try once more? There could have been a temporary issue. Check and let me know.

#-Link-Snipped-# - That's strange. Which OS+browser combination are you using?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# -I think it's a CSS problem and related to Internet issues. Could you try once more? There could have been a temporary issue. Check and let me know.
    Same problem.
    Like I said, I can easily load other websites properly, it's just CE which looks weird. And I can assure that it ain't internet issue.

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's a css loading issue. Not a responsive design issue. Looking into it.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Does it run okay on FF, Chrome or Opera?
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - That's strange. Which OS+browser combination are you using?
    Its fine now. All loading correctly. THat should be a temporary issue.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Does it run okay on FF, Chrome or Opera?
    FF, Chromium & Chrome - Yes!
    Opera - Not Tested.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When some one ask me about smartphone display,my mind stuck behind basics .I do not understand why the two giant use different display technology ,iPhone featured with IPS display and...
Kevin Costner's water world may well be round the corner. The vast ice sheet of Antarctica is melting. The mean sea level may increase by 4 meters fairly soon, drowning...
Quote: For all you budding artists and serial doodlers out there, who want to move beyond the realms of 2D, comes the LIX Pen. This 3D printing pen permits you...
The heaviest, strongest industrial beasts of dumping burden on the market: https://trends.directindustry.com/pr..._readmore&utm_campaign=directindustry_trends5
Here is the whole saga of Additive Manufacturing: https://www.directindustry.com/emag/..._readmore&utm_campaign=directindustry_trends5