Research topics related to computer vision and image processing

Hello everyone,
I am the Mtech student. I have chosen computer vision and image processing as my work area. I have searched lot research papers but didn't got the perfect idea. Plz suggest me some innovative ideas in these fields.
Basically i am having interest in mathematical model and now I want to integrate mathematical model concept with computer viaion. So please guide nd let me know about latest research.
Thanks 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Engineers I used to use workbench Program to design simple Parallel and Series circuits during collages days. Now I want to build a new production line in the factory...
can any one help with subject which i can choose from ece for IT placement..
I'm a final year CS and I'm wondering how to go about looking for jobs. I have three yearbacks but with no current backlogs and I'm already not eligible for...
As a job seeker, Aditya Rajgarhia knew that irrelevant job postings or getting spammed by recruitment agencies was a big headache. His first hand experience of working with startups in...
Providing yet another reason to cheer and look up to your sweaty workout, researchers at North Carolina State University have developed novel prototypes known as Wearable thermoelectric generators (TEGs) that...