Research Outlines Basic Rules for Construction with Kirigami

This is the first I heard of Kirigami, a Japanese artform similar to Origami. Kirigami involves cutting the material. This study seems to go way beyond an artform and can become a (CEan) engineering tool.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am planning to make wireless robot that will be controlled by my Android phone. I have done training on Embedded & Robotics but I am not having that kit....
John Deere presents TECHNO-CHAMP – an All India Online Technology Innovation Contest – a unique competition designed with the purpose of creating a common platform for students across the country...
Indian smartphone manufacturer Spice Mobiles wants to attract millions of customers by introducing their new Spice Dream Uno 498H, the world’s first Hindi Android One smartphone. The new smartphone offers...
From Washington Post: Quote: Our goal is not to confuse or alarm you, but we must, as agents of the news media, speak the truth. And so we say, with...
Betabrand, a California based clothing brand and security firm Norton have collaborated to produce world’s first RFID-blocking jeans and blazer. The reason for manufacturing these clothes is to protect its...