Research and development to improve safety, design and fuel economy

guys i wants to work on some new innovation and idea,which improve safety,design and fuel economy,if you have any idea or thought then participate in discussion

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Smart crash proof driving, light weight FRP construction, solar assisted electric prime mover (Li - ferro phosphate or the emerging flow fluid battery) , non aerodynamic low topspeed (40 kmph) design for urban transport to carry 2 adults 2 kids and some luggage.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • monti singh
    monti singh
    A.V.Ramani
    Smart crash proof driving, light weight FRP construction, solar assisted electric prime mover (Li - ferro phosphate or the emerging flow fluid battery) , non aerodynamic low topspeed (40 kmph) design for urban transport to carry 2 adults 2 kids and some luggage.
    actually i am working on hybrid technique and i need some guidline regarding research
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Have a look at relevant publications here:
    Google Scholar

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Today is 1st April, the Fool’s Day. All of internet is conspiring to fool you, major tech giants and websites are cooking up harmless pranks that will either make you...
Looks like Microsoft's invading Cyanogen's Android roots. The latest nightly of CM12 has some interesting information for you - that it's Powered By Microsoft. Microsoft has even managed to put...
If you are a Verizon or AT&T subscriber, this won’t come as a surprise to you. But if you are in Canada, Korean tech-giant LG along with telecom company Rogers...
If you are looking to buy a car this year, Ford India is here to unveil a brand new compact sedan option. News has it that Ford is all set...
Mozilla, the creators of Firefox web browser, used by about half a billion people around the world has released the version 37.0 of the browser for both desktop and android...