Renault Duster Limited Edition In India For Rs. 9.99 Lakh In Celebration Of 1 Lakh Cars Sales

Renault India Pvt. Ltd. has today launched a new Renault Duster Limited Edition car in the country at a special price of Rs. 9.99 lakh to celebrate the milestone of 1,00,000 Duster sales over the span of 2 years. The new compact SUV comes in three variants - diesel dCi 85 PS, diesel dCi 110 PS and a petrol variant. It was only in December 2013 that the company revealed its Renault Duster 2014 India Launch, Specs & Features Unveiled [Image Gallery] which was launched in competition with Ford EcoSport, as some would say. With the new Limited Edition offer, the Renault Duster hopes to take the sales charts to newer heights.

The Renault Duster Limited Edition SUV is based on the 85 PS RxL Plus variant. It features steering mounted controls and a 2-DIN MP3 player with Aux-in and USB. On the safety front, it has got ABS, EBD and two airbags. Among the highlights that the 1 Lakh Edition Duster features, there's keyless entry, red wiper and defogger and front fog lamps. The 1.5 dCI HP engine delivers max power of 85 PS at 3750 rpm and max torque of 200 @ 1900 rpm. The tech specs list of this SUV lists 5-speed manual transmission, 205 mm ground clearance, 475 litre bootspace, and 50 litre fuel tank capacity.

renault-duster-limited-edition-india

The Renault Duster limited edition features hydraulically operated diagonal-split dual-circuit braking with disc front brakes and drum brakes on the rear. The 16 inch steel wheels have 215/65 R16 Tubeless tyres. The front suspension is Independent Mcpherson Strut with Coil Springs & Anti-roll Bar and the rear one is Torsion Beam Axle with Coil Springs & Anti-roll Bar. That's all about the important specifications of the new SUV.

The company has offered the limited edition variant at an EMI of Rs. 8,400 and an additionally 2 years warranty along with free 4 years roadside assistance. How do you like the features and price point of the new Renault Duster? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Renault is always a killer in SUV segment with Its power packed Duster - Master in its class.
    Is there any announcements on Ecosport recently?
  • vishal Lokhande
    vishal Lokhande
    Despite of having average space in second row and comparatively low height, Duster makes its stand in Indian market very firmly .Now an attractive EMI offering from company itself may make more attention for new customers ...let see...😁😁
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Seems Renault has launched its Anniversary Edition in order to boost up the slow moving sale of its compact SUV . Facing a tough competition with Ford Ecosport & Nissan Terrano (almost similar to Duster) which are getting much more attention then the former SUV.

Without making any change in its mechanix, Duster is launched with Cosmos Blue Colors Exterior with the 1st Anniversary Edition Sticker.

Duster Anniversary Edition

Other Offers includes
    Exchange benefits upto Rs 60,000/-
    Free roadside assistance for four years
    Free community membership better known as ‘Gang of Dusters’
    & an additional two years warranty.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone, Myself Amit Dalal,i have started my business 2 years ago and looking for expansions. www.acmebharat.com is my website you can check my work. Iam new to this website...
Along with software updates like iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite, Apple has managed to spark excitement among developers around the world the launch of frameworks such as HealthKit and...
Tim Cook totally ripped apart Android on the stage of the WWDC 2014. He presented the stats about the installed base of the operating systems - iOS 7 : 89%...
Thease days energy requirement is very high.Scientist are suggesting for renewable energy source but renewable energy source are intermittent. There is another way of solving the energy crisis by storing...
I want to know if a website can be displayed inside an android app... Of course, app needs to run only that particular website, so no need to enter url...