Renault Duster Adventure - The 110 PS RxL Variant Launched, Price & Features List Out

Renault has launched a 100 PS RxL variant of its Renault Duster in India today at a price of Rs. 12.18 Lakh. Called the Renault Duster Adventure, we got a glimpse of the car at the Delhi Auto Expo 2014. Among the host of features that the new variant brings, the prominent ones are smoked headlights and new 16-inch alloy wheels. Then on the security front there's a lot of addition with dual front airbags, ABS, and EBD with brake assist, in addition to that a driver seat belt reminder and parking sensors. Other than these, on the interior you will find a Piano Black finish on the center console and steering wheel whereas there's Lime Green Seat Upholstery fabric and Door Trim Fabric Insert. There are four speakers and steering mounted controls coupled with MediaNav system and electrically adjustable outer mirrors.

The basic specifications on the car are the same. The 1.5-litre k9k diesel engine churns out a maximum power output of 85PS and 200Nm of peak torque. Here's a picture that Renault India shared on its official Facebook page -

Renault-Duster-Adventure

There's a lot happening in the Indian SUV segment in 2014 and we will get back to you with more details on this soon. Till then let us know your thoughts, comments and opinions on the Renault Duster Adventure edition through comments.

Update: The five-seater SUV is said to have an ARAI efficiency of 19.01 kmpl and the only available color variant is Metallic Amazon Green. The car's dimensions are the same as the existing model at 4315mm x 1822mm x 1695mm along with wheelbase of 2673mm and ground clearance of 205mm and a bootspace of 475 liters. The biggest competitor for the SUV is Ford EcoSport in India.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CEans, I didn't learn JUnit well enough when I had the time and opportunity and now I am fumbling for answers to simple questions that have cropped up in...
Sony announces its new mirrorless camera A6000 just two months after its previous announcement with a clear intention to gain more shares. Many of the Sony's loyal customers were very...
my project is on the basis of solar based wheel chair , movement of wheel chair canb e controlled by controller, and which type of motors i can prefer the...
i need to know ,how can we detect the leak &fire in industries & give which type of transducers are suitable for both
China’s Yutu (Jade Rabbit) lunar rover has managed to come out of its dormant state successfully after it had suffered a malfunction during a scheduled shutdown procedure. Normally, during the...