Reminder For CEoM Contestants

We've been noticing some incline in cases where the contestants are copying content from other websites, and posting them to increase their score. Please note that this is not allowed and is against the rules of the contest.

We want you to create original content. If you refer a good article, you may write your thoughts in your own words, ask questions, post new ideas based on the article. But you are *NOT* allowed to copy it verbatim. It's simply called plagiarism.

The only exception we allow to this is to our VoiCE authors, in their news coverage.

I hope everyone is in for fair contest.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Where can I get c codes for various embedded systems projects for reference??
Xnsoft's XnRetro is the cross-platform Free-ware application available for Windows, Linux & even Mac OS X.This application is not an Opensource application.The license simply says that : "You are granted...
CEans, CE's just got an upgrade and it brings cool new stuff on CE. I'm sure you will discover all these features one by one. But here are a few...
Mitsubishi Pajero has been the most successful model for Mitsubishi in India and Mitsubishi Launched their Sport edition of Pajero a year ago and the company has released its anniversary...
Porsche is ready to unveil its production version of 918 Spyder-Hybrid version of spyder in forthcoming Frankfurt Autoshow to be held at Germany from September 10 to September 22.Before Frankfurt...