Reliance LYF Flame 6 - The New 4G VoLTE Enabled Smartphone Launched At Rs. 3999

Reliance Retail’s LYF series added new launch to its range with LYF Flame 6 after the successful launches of earlier LYF Flame 4 and Flame 3. As per the listing on company’s website the smartphone features Android 5.1 Lollipop with 4-inch (480 x 800 pixels) display, a pixel density of 218 ppi and Asahi Dragontrail Glass. It supports two 4G enabled SIM slots (regular SIM and Micro-SIM) however, at one time only one slot can be used for 4G while the other works on 2G.
LYF-flame-6
Available in Black variant, it is powered by 1.5 GHz quad-core processor, 512 MB of RAM and Mali 400 MP2 GPU. Connectivity provisions include 4G, Wi-Fi b/g/n, FM radio, 3.5 mm audio jack, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS, and Micro-USB 2.0. Running on 1750 mAh Lithium ion battery it promises talktime of up to 4.5 hours (4G) and HD Video Playback of up to 3.5 hours.

The device also consists of 4 GB built-in storage, expandable via microSD card up to 32 GB. The additional features include Accelerometer and Proximity Sensor. On photography front the smartphone packs 2-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, and a front camera with the same resolution. The camera bears Digital Zoom 4X, HDR, Panorama, Face Detection, Smile Shutter, Burst Mode, and Slow Motion Video features.
flame-6-true-4g
The USP of the device is its VoLTE support with HD voice calling compatibility. It supports both 4G LTE bands in India - FDD-LTE Band 3 (1800 MHz) and TDD-LTE Band 40 (2300 MHz). LYF Flame 6 will be available for sale through offline stores such as Reliance Digital and Digital Xpress.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have done my Electronics and telecommunication engineering this year .I am not yet placed but i have good knowledge of my subjects .I want a time of 7 -10...
Fast depleting fossil fuels have led to a more vigorous search for alternative energy sources. In lieu of that, a team of researchers from Harvard Medical School and Wyss Institute...
Keeping the surge of 2 in 1 untethered, HP incorrigibly added a new one in the same category. Last Thursday, the company unveiled HP Elite X2 1012, a redefined hybrid...
The mainstream engineers, enthusiasts, physicists, mathematicians and ultimately bohemians are actually intertwined with MARVEL comics and indirectly, owing to its unique and eye-catching characters, deliver theories, instruments and technology that...
Hollywood favourite plot twists when it comes to artificial intelligence is when the computer mind becomes sentient and does not take orders from its human overlords. In movies a whole...