Reliance Jionet 4G Hotspot In Mumbai At Select Ganesh Utsav Pandals

The Ganesh Utsav is here and most companies have the most interesting schemes, plans and products for the 11 day long event. One of India's biggest conglomerates, Reliance too has something exciting for Mumbaikars. If you are visiting one of these three Ganesh Pandals - Andheri Cha Raja, Sahyadri Cha Raja or Lalbaug Cha Raja, you will have access to Reliance Jionet 4G High-Speed WiFi Internet hotspots. The company's motive behind this launch is to introduce its high speed data networks to the city people and receive their feedback before their services roll out to the entire nation.

Reliance-Jio1
To avail the Reliance Jio 4G WiFi service in Mumbai's Ganesh Utsav Pandals, users need to scan from their mobile devices and select 'JioNet'. A prompt will ask them to fill in their details as well as an one-time password. The system is so designed that the user will be logged out automatically if he is inactive for over 30 minutes. To log-in again from the same device, the same password can be used.

In June this year, Mr. Mukesh Ambani - Chairman of Reliance Industries Ltd., confirmed that Reliance Jio 4G Launch By December, Informs Mukesh Ambani. Moreover, last month the company rolled out the Reliance Jionet Reliance Jio 4G Beta Rolls Out For Reliance Employees on the eve of India's Independence Day.

Similar to Mumbai's Ganesh Utsav launch, the company has also unveiled its 4G services during Lucknow’s Ganjing Festival at the Hazratganj market, the major shopping area located in the heart of the city.

The company has been encouraging homegrown gadget manufacturers to come up with their own 4G smartphones so that more and more people can be prepared to taste blazing fast speed from the comfort of their regular phone. To promote this, Reliance has promised to buy the entire 4G smartphone stock, only to rebrand them as 'ReConnect' and sell them as Reliance phones. An app called 'Jio Chat' has also arrived on the App Store.

Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (RJIL) also claim to have started testing its LTE Services on Band 40 (TD-LTE 2300 MHz) and Band 3 ( FDD-LTE 1800 MHz).

All these actions assure that Reliance will keep its promise and do an official full-scale launch by December this year. How many of you are excited about Reliance 4G Jio launch and eagerly waiting for it to arrive in your city? Share your thoughts with us in comments below.

Replies

• Ajit Gupta
    Ajit Gupta
    its great news
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Has anyone tried Reliance Jionet 4G hotspot in Mumbai here? How is the service? Do you get good speed without down time?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I just hope they quit beta phase and start rolling out services to the users. From what I heard, the main obstacle in Reliance Jio's 4G rollout is the legal one; wherein Reliance Communications (Anil Ambani led) needs to have all the permissions. Not sure though. If someone knows details - please add them here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is there any way (like hydraulic) to reduce the efforts while pulling the center-stand of two wheelers (like Activa) for specially Women?
An electronics engineer by degree, and a digital media entrepreneur by profession, Saurabh Kanwar is the crazy head who feels that there is nothing else he’d rather be doing, because...
Hi all, I hope you all will be fine. Can any body help me providing a download link of a following Book "Design of Reinforced concrete structures" by Nadeem Hassoun....
hi ..i m crying mam Anoop KumarGreat set of question. Submitted the answers but I think others should win ☕☕ 😀hi exam failed mam im doing suiscide mamm hellloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hello...
Curious to know if there are any advantages of putting the vehicle on centre stand over the side stand? If there are no advantages, why don't the two wheeler makers...