Reliance Jio Drive & Its Uses

Reliance Jio has announced that with the launch of their 4G services, they will also launch a few more products. Reliance Jio Drive is one of them and it promises to offer about 100 GB free storage to all the subscribers. I think it's a surprise move by the company and while not much information is available about the drive; we may expect it-
  • To work with the Reliance Jio Television
  • Allow users to store online streamed content directly into their drive
  • Play the content back on variety of devices like mobile phones, tablets an of course through the set to box as 'Video On Demand'.
  • Allow users to record music and videos or games directly on the cloud drive and then retrieve it back.
Is that what the Jio Drive is meant for? Or we can expect some more uses of the device. If anyone among you has visited the IIT campus; please let us know what was Reliance promising?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Toyota has announced on Monday that it will start the sales of its Hydrogen Fuel Cell cars from 2015. In a move to compete with the hydrogen fuel cell powered...
My old friend was looking to start an online portal where he could let people from the city order grocery online and then deliver it to their doorsteps within a...
CrazyEngineers feels great to announce that we have associated with the TechFests and Events for the 'Student Journalist' program with 6 different colleges so far! If you want to feature...
uBuntu will soon allow searching for the content on the Pirate Bay right through the desktop search. The pirate bay continues to be one of the biggest search engine for...
In Java Why Java class name and file name should be same? i googgled and found some blogs saying 1) class name and file name should be same only when...