Reliance Jio 4G Speed Review [Real Life Download Speed]

So, I got a chance to meet a Reliance Jio employee a few days ago and he demonstrated the Jionet 4G on his phone. He said he typically gets about ~40 Mbps download speed, even as the infrastructure is not fully functional. We were on the outskirts of the city and yet, his phone showed powerful signal; which makes me think that Reliance's is putting lot of efforts in setting up the infrastructure right.

He also informed me that Reliance will aim to get about 68 Mbps speed for every user when the network is launched full fledgedly. I'm creating this discussion to have real world review of Reliance Jio 4G speeds.

Expect updates in coming days.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

List of Public Sector Units (PSUs) companies for mechanical engineers who are freshers or experienced professionals - Coal India Limited (CIL) Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Oil and Natural Gas Corporation...
My Rank is 2156 (Section A) and 2734(section A+B). And my preference for center list is this, please advice if I should make any modification in the list or any...
The United States Justice Department has filed a lawsuit against the Volkswagen group, in light of the manufacturer installing environmentally unsafe engines in its vehicles and employing devices that allow...
The Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab (CSAIL) at MIT has recently unveiled its sophisticated artificial intelligence project named 'GALILEO'. Human beings can perceive the concept of volume in three...
According to a research at University of Manchester led by Sir Andre Geim, monolayer membranes made from Graphene can help isolate nuclei of hydrogen from its heavier isotope deuterium. This...