Reliance 4G Not Before April 2013

Reliance Industries Limited may not be able to launch 4G services in India before 2013. The company has just postponed the trial to be conducted in April to August 2012. There are not network partners signed yet and not a single 4G capable tower has been erected as of now. That means, Reliance 4G will have to wait until next year.

Analysts believe that Reliance is taking its own time because it wants to launch 4G in India with a bang. Reliance will likely launch 4G all over India in one go and offer very attractive tariff plans.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    So right now Airtel is the only 4G provider?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    godfather
    So right now Airtel is the only 4G provider?
    Yes, Airtel is the only service provider offering 4G network in Kolkata and Bangalore at the moment. The company may expand their network to Maharashtra and Punjab next 😀
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Airtel will be SINGHAM upto next year😉
    and when Reliance have to come with very attactive package . As this is sure that when the other competitor will come Airtel will lower their prices.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I wish the TATAs to make entry into the 4G market as soon as possible. DoCoMo offered innovative plans when it was launched, but their network still sucks!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

ECans, Jasper Rindap. Need your assistance 4 his project
Several of the universities are offering open course-ware where they provide lecture notes and videos of valuable computer topics. They are free and open to all. Some of the famous...
Cytoscape is an open source software platform for visualizing complex networks and integrating these with any type of attribute data. A lot of plugins are available for various kinds of...
Robert Arthur "Bob" Moog was an American pioneer of electronic music, best known as the inventor of the Moog synthesizer. Google's done a really remarkable job with a dedication for...
i m new to java. i need help my program has compiled but when displaying the output it shows 0 everytime if i change the value then also it shows...