Related to file Format

I want to know that if the we get a file after extraction BIN format then what we have to do to run this file please anybody help me out related to this problem i urgently neede the solution
thankyou

Replies

• LORD_EC
    LORD_EC
    Its an image file.Download prgrams that can read this file like isobooster.
    i hope this will help.
  • shakeeb
    shakeeb
    LORD_EC
    Its an image file.Download prgrams that can read this file like isobooster.
    i hope this will help.
    thanks for your advice but find a solution for this problem by using DAMEON s/w

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Whts going on im tired of this fuel prices , this pollution , and non working solar energy! Ya there r air compressed engines , which use compressed air at...
i want circuit diagram for playing mp3 files on my pen drive😎
CEans, Those of you who want to take up 'Entrepreneurship' , www.tie.org is a website you should have a look at. More about TiE can be read here - https://www.tie.org/chapterHome/about_tie/viewInnerPagePT...
Narayana Murthy Of INFOSY'S was arrested in Bulgaria​[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Police in India often arrest wrongfully... once they commit a wrong , they will fabricate evidence and involve all colleagues...
CEans, I've been thinking about this since ages 😀 . We have a good bunch of CEans who are students. I think CE will grow if we can spread our...