Registrations Started For CEED 2015

Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED) is an all India exam conducted by IIT Bombay to test candidates' aptitude for design, involving visual perception ability, drawing skills, logical reasoning, creativity and communication skills.
The exam is for candidates who wish to pursue Masters of Design (M. Des.) or Ph.D. in Design from IISc, Bangalore, various IITs and IIITDM, Jabalpur.

CEED 2015 registrations have started and exam is scheduled on December 07, 2014.

Eligibility/qualification for CEED examination?

Candidates must either have completed or be expecting to complete any of the following, by July 2015:
1. Bachelor's degree in Engineering / Architecture / Design/ Interior Design or equivalent (4 years programme after 10+2)
2. Professional Diploma in Design (NID/CEPT or equivalent of 4 years programme after 10+2)
3. B.F.A. (4 year professional programme, after 10+2)
4. G.D. Art (5 year programme after 10th) with one year post qualification, professional experience
5. Master’s degree in Arts / Science / Computer Applications (2 year programme after 10+2+3)

Note: Candidates with a three year Bachelor's Degree programme are not Eligible.

For all information, important dates and information brochure, visit the #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With 140+ replies, the CrazyEngineers T-shirts Giveaway was a smashing hit! Here is a link for those who missed it - https://www.crazyengineers.com/threa...ealed-important-announcements-giveaway.76173/ At CrazyEngineers HQ, we were all mesmerized by...
The day all of you have been waiting for so long has arrived! We're super excited and thrilled to announce the sale of CrazyEngineers T-Shirts. Please read the rest of...
For quite sometime now, I have been looking for android course. I know about the basics of OOPS and litttle of Java. Can any one help me out with this...
Buy CrazyEngineers T-Shirt: Fill up - . We clicked a selfie at the CrazyEngineers Global HQ for all of you - Yogesh - Kaustubh - Ankita
can u guys tell me some good books for beginners for programming........for java,c++ & python.👍