Refrigerator cooling with heating simentiously device

can we make refrigerator which cool and heat simentiously by using of heat reliesing from condenser... plz give any ideas.. without no any other heating source.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    priyabrat verma
    can we make refrigerator which cool and heat simentiously by using of heat reliesing from condenser... plz give any ideas.. without no any other heating source.
    Consider thermoelectric process. (Peltier Effect)
    The problem is that in any such device The difference in temperature between the cold and hot ends has a limited range. It may not be possible to have independent wide choice for the cold and hot sides.

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • priyabrat verma
    priyabrat verma
    thank you very much sir... 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to make project which should be based on c.if you have any ideas then post it. thank you!
The CrazyEngineers anniversary week starts in the next ~1.15 hours and boy, our first ever doodle is already live! If you can't see it yet - you need to clear...
When i was go throughing my dad's shine owners manual i came across a passage where they described that if in case alcohol is in petrol, it should match good...
What kind of engineering works need one company that develop very accuracy arm robots except develop engineer in mechanics or develop engineer in control and what these engineers do in...
You have three hours to come up with the best/most craziest caption for the following image to win the prize! ​