Refrigerator Condensation Problem - How to fix?

Hi,

I am working in industrial refrigeration.We are facing problems in refrigerator like condensation in unit..so how we can overcome this condensation?

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Mechathink
    Hi,

I am working in industrial refrigeration.We are facing problems in refrigerator like condensation in unit..so how we can overcome this condensation?
    Where is the condensation? Inside the cold space or the cooling coils?
    If the location has a high ambient RH condensation is inevitable. Periodic defrosting or cleaning will be needed.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi i invented a new mobile charger . My project concept is charge mobiles anywhere and anytime without give any inputs . I complete prototypes of my project. I want...
I need some business ideas in manufacturing of electrical parts and green energy. Kindly reply quickly.
Sony India has launched a new smartphone - the Sony Xperia E3 and its Dual-SIM variant in India today after the grand unveiling at IFA 2014. You will find that...
hey frnz.. all people says that google launches this android one..but i'm unable to understand that what actually the role of google in this cellphone.. means what is the difference...
Name: Harish Sutar Location: India Engineering trade: IT Currently, Final Year student Hobbies: photography-my first love ;-) playing guitar, doing nothing 😛 Aim in Life: Bring at least one ever...