Recycle or collection of ewaste

Hi,

Is there any ewaste collection centres in bangalore?
i cleaned my room and closet and got some 100s of CD/DVD/ floppy , old speakers, etc. which i dont want to put it kabadiwala and am searching for e waste recycle places.
After all the search i see that the recycling centers are taking only industrial ewaste and /or far from my place like 20kms.
So let me know if theres is any inside bangalore so that i can dispose of these things in a mannered way.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi Windows users, WhatsApp is updating with many security, storage management and video call features. read my tweets here;
Have you seen an astrologer with a magnifying glass, concentrating on a bereaved soul's hands to analyze the knots and loops of life? Pinching your own intellect, can you really...
Researchers at at the University of Houston (UH) have developed a new Ice phobic material called- magnetic slippery surface (MAGSS) to deal with the menace of ‘Icing’ often responsible for...
Imagine that you had each and every resource on the planet (money, men, material, machine etc.) at your disposal. In that case, what would you do for... 1. Saving the...
Hello sir, I am yogesh kadam. I am too much confused about my career.. Please guide me. 1. I have done my B.E(2015 passout) in E& TC with 59%. 2....