Recovery of Security Question's Answer of Facebook Account

Hello Friends
can anyone tell me how to get answer of security question of my facebook account or if at all can i set the security
question and its answer again?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# If you can't remember the answer to your security question and are trying to get back into your account and you can't answer your security question, you may have the option to -> #-Link-Snipped-#.

If you don't have access to the email address that's listed on your Facebook account, we also recommend contacting your email service provider for help:
    • #-Link-Snipped-#
    • #-Link-Snipped-#
    • #-Link-Snipped-#
    Once you get back into your email account, you can #-Link-Snipped-# for your Facebook account.
  • sumit468
    sumit468
    my account is temporarily blocked and i have only two options
    1. to identify friends which is difficult
    2.answer to my security's question

can u tell me whether i can get answer of security question or not?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Here are your ways to access your account again as prescribed by Facebook officials -
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Robots have always been known for their mechanical touch and inhuman nature, but a team of Swiss researchers have devised a new system to let robots gently grip and lift...
Computer Scientist Erik Sudderth from Brown University has developed a machine learning system that can detect nuclear tests performed under or on the surface of the earth every single minute....
Hello CEans, I would like your help in solving a problem that I am facing on my desktop. My desktop, a really old Compaq SR1931L was facing heating issues. Normally,...
Chinese Tech major Gionee has launched latest smartphone P5W in its Pioneer series, at a pocket-friendly price of Rs. 6,499 coming in 5 attractive colours such as white, black, blue,...
Texvyn Technologies introduces Texvyn Internship Program [TIP 2016], an unique Self Financed Program for Engineers. An objective of this program is to expose undergraduate students to live industrial knowledge which...