Recluse!

Folks,to begin with I am not an engineer. I love to discuss and debate and found the discussions here really interesting and insightful hence decided to join in.
I love reading and cannot resist anything Jane Austen,Ayn Rand and violet😀
Am hopelessly idealistic and believe change is the only constant.
Love writing, sketching at times.Reclusively heteroclite is probably what would sum me up.

Replies

• Shashank Moghe
    Shashank Moghe
    Reclusively heteroclite (had to google) - Do you mean you are distantly abnormal or abnormally distant?

No judgment of personality here, just curious about the usage of those words.
  • lal
    lal
    Welcome aboard!

The crew here is quite interesting, in all ways 😁
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers family. That's quite unique an introduction, I must say. We here believe in the engineering spirit and have the motto that engineering is about the attitude, not the degree. So you will be quite fitting in here.
    Also, If you love both reading & writing, I believe you have come to the right place.
    We hope you will spend some wonderful time here.
    Keep posting. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With Acer, it always seems to be about ‘firsts’. Just last year, Acer launched the first Chromebook with 15-inch display. Now, albeit only in India, Acer has announced a new...
The latest addition to its portfolio of innovative cameras is the all-new Samsung NX500, unveiled yesterday by Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. Sporting an amazing combination of stylish design and advanced...
I am not shutting down my laptop since last two days. I am just hibernating it. I have compiled my kernel from sources and added this patch . And honestly...
Back in November 2014, news about Mi India, the maker of Xiaomi smartphones, planning to manufacture their mobile devices right here in India starting making rounds. Well now, keeping up...
Raspberry Pi continues to be one of the most favoured DIY board around the world. I'd love to see all the interesting projects you are working on in your part...