Realtime port scan detection for internet backbone

I am doing final year B.Tech(I.T), i hve choosen a title to do final year project "REAL TIME PORT SCAN DETECTION FOR INTERNET BACKBONE" ..can any one suggest me whether its a good project to continue !

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, i am civil engineering student. and i plan pursue an MBA degree and i am in dilemma as to what certificate courses to take up. is it absolutely...
i am a second year b-tech student of mechanical.there is this paper presentation where i want to take part.but i have no clue what is to be done. does it...
They say love makes the world goes round. And they'd be spot on. When we love and are loved unconditionally by a tippety-top-tastic perfect partner, life makes sense. And the...
Which building do you think is the ugliest? Different people have different criteria for what makes a structure unappealing.Let me see the top ten ugliest buildings voted by many people....
i am studying in Btech (electronics and communication engineering) i planed to study MS program after my engineering i saw many MS programs but i liked 1. MS (electrical engineering)...