Read HTTP Header

How can we read HTTP response header using telnet?
What are other methods to do the same (without using any website that displays response header)?

Replies

• tuse
    tuse
    In order to read the HTTP Header, you can use the Wireshark software which is open source and free. It captures all packets so you can find the packet corresponding to HTTP in that

Other than that, you can use the HEAD command (just like GET) after logging in using telnet

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, The latest Release Candidate (1) of Internet Explorer 8 is now available for download. Location: https://www.microsoft.com/windows/internet-explorer/beta/worldwide-sites.aspx PS: IE8 beta impressed me a lot. It runs faster than FF/Chrome on...
sir, i am a student of EEE and i need a live project on inverters or drives (ac/dc) .Its related circuit and brief description so please send as early as...
Is their something that with .net technology , can we do space relavant activities. can anyone let me know. for what this .net technology used
hi i m a final year BE student working on image processing i need help on my project i have divided a 512 x 512 image into 64 blocks i...
i am a compuiter engineer and i want to do my final sem project in aeronautics area can you suggest me about this area