Re-Entry

Well, Im not a new member of CE exactly. Just been inactive for quite a while. So I thought Ill take the liberty to re-introduce myself.

Well, as is obvious, im desijays. corny id I know. but i'll stick with. A big 'hi' to all you new members and a special 'hi' to biggie, kidakaka, xheavenlyx and all the other old timers.

so..............................did I miss anything !!!!!!!! ?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    desijays
    Well, Im not a new member of CE exactly. Just been inactive for quite a while. So I thought Ill take the liberty to re-introduce myself.

Well, as is obvious, im desijays. corny id I know. but i'll stick with. A big 'hi' to all you new members and a special 'hi' to biggie, kidakaka, xheavenlyx and all the other old timers.

so..............................did I miss anything !!!!!!!! ?
    Hey Desijays!

Where were you dude? We all missed you. Welcome back to all new CE 😉 [you must have noticed the change!]

CEans, desijays has been a valued member of CE and has helped CE in numerous ways in past. You'll soon see his articles that he wrote for CE which got published in a leading youth magazine based out of Pune (India).

Keep rocking! :smile:
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Welcome back, bro!

Can't wait to see those articles 😀
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    Welcome back..a lot have changed..hope u can help us ..
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome back-

we hope you stay as hibernating is for bears! =)
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    By the way Desijays, are you interested in resurrecting the CE Messenger? At the moment we are laying out the framework for the CE Bot here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

If we can clearly layout the objectives for CE Messenger, maybe it can be actively discussed again?
  • desijays
    desijays
    ah, yes... I see that it has been laying dormant for awhile now. Well, let me just check out where we left off, then probably pick up the pieces to restart

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

guys I saw few requests for books in computer science section,regarding books review,request for books such things.what is the use of opening a section in chit-chat with book sub-section. guys...
hi guys.. Their is not much activity in the CE-Infocus section.The latest UPDATES in the field of engineering have to find its place here.we have to do some search for...
Hello,i am very glad to join my engineer fellow.What are the materials needed in the constroction of solar power supply?

Hi

hi i am abhishek .
I will most some mighty cool brain teasers here.😁