Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh - Beliefs and Reality

This deserves to be one a separate thread now. Requesting admin to copy the other threads from Narendra Modi discussion.

Everyone share your experiences here.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Copying posts would lead to change in order of the posts. Let the discussion continue here if it needs to be.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Microsoft’s research division has launched a new game that makes Java and C# coding more fun and addictive than ever. The online browser based game called Code Hunt asks players...
Hello CEans! First of all, a great site! So I was facing a problem and my friend suggested this site. I had a dream of becoming a commercial Pilot and...
code.py # A simple notebook application import code_util as util # defining a class available_bookclasses = ('private', 'public', 'none') class notebook: # Varibles book_name = '' book_class = available_bookclasses[2] item_name...
Renault unveiled its new 2015 Twingo and, amazingly, it’s rear-engine and rear-wheel drive (RWD). Moving the engine to the back, Renault says, has given the new Twingo “pleasantly agile handling”,...
Jaguar, the British multinational car manufacturer, has now taken the wraps off its upcoming sports sedan - Jaguar XE. We were excited in March to know about the car's basic...