Range Rover Sport SVR India Launch Happens - Price, Specs And More

India is ready to experience the exhilarating view as the first ever Land Rover with the SVR badge goes accelerates from 0 to 100 km per hour in just 4.7 seconds and later achieve the top speed of 260 km per hour. Yep. The all new 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR has made its way to India at a mighty price tag of Rs. 2.12 Crore (ex-showroom). Powered by a 5 litre V8 supercharged engine mated to 8-speed auto transmission, the Range Rover Sport SVR features steering mounted pedal shifters that powers all four wheels. The engine is said to deliver 542 Bhp of max power and 680 Nm torque.

2015-Range-Rover-Sport-SVR-Blue

The major attractions on the Range Rover SVR include a switchable Active Sports Exhaust system with electronically controlled valves delivering a distinctive throaty sound, Dynamic Handling thanks to the Anti-Roll Control and an engaging feeling of speed is delivered wiht Electric Power-Assisted Steering system.

The fuel capacity of the core is 105 litres. and the fuel consumption is slated as 12.8 litres per 100 km with 290 g/km CO2 emissions. The overall length of the car is 4856 mm and front axle clearance is 213 mm with 1685 mm rear wheel track.

Among other features highlighted by the company, there are four corner electronic air suspension, and a Meridian Surround Surround Audio System (825W) with 19 speakers. On the interiors, the sixteen way Sports Powered Seats with memory and SVR embossing in the upper bolster built in the Oxford Perforated Leather stand out. Then there's 21 inch five split-spoke ‘Style 517’, Blue Brembo brake calipers and body colored side sills and bumper corners.

The SUV is said to be pitted against the likes of Porsche Cayenne3 Turbo S and Mercedes-Benz ML63 AMG in the Indian market. What are your thoughts about its pricing and features? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The land rover is definitely out of my league; but the 'Evoque' thing is certainly something I aspire for.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Last month, Mark Zuckerberg was asked if and when Facebook will bring the ‘dislike’ button and he had said that they are working on ‘something’. Well, that ‘something’ is here...
My name is Farman Ullah. I am a student of civil engineering (1st year). I am doing my emgineering from IQRA National University situated in Peshawar Pakistan. I love sketching...
What is the difference between voltage and potential difference..?
i want to make a based query system. By Using which A user can: Query Information Modify his records. So main Work of the application is going to be querying...
"Follow your passion", "Be passionate about something", "If you follow your passion, you will be definitely successful in life"; that's the most common advice we all keep getting from our...