Rakesh/g_rakesh2

Name:
Rakesh Gavali

Engineering Trade:
Mechanical

Student: completed B.E. Mechanical from SVERI's college of Engg. from Pandharpur in 2007.
Now in the 4th semester of Master's in CAD/CAM & Automation from V.J.T.I. Mumbai

Work Experience:
I am Student boss i.e. no work experience.

Hobbies & Interests:
To play PC games, surf around on different forums, photography, watching movies, swimming, basket ball....

Aim in life:
want to be an entrepreneur

I joined CrazyEngineers because:
It is the Craziest forum I have seen ever!!!

g_rakesh2 ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE Rakesh.

Read Rules and Enjoy here
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome Rakesh to CE.

You will have a fantastic time here.๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Wow, welcome to CE. We hope we'll be of some help to you in realizing your entrepreneurial goals ๐Ÿ˜€
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Yamini L
    Yamini L
    Welcome to CE..Hope you will enjoy CE..
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome dude.
  • g_rakesh2
    g_rakesh2
    thank you all for welcoming me
    Its a overwhelming reply...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Guys, I would like to about different ways of controlling a stepper motor. I know it can be done using microcontrollers, but is there any other way. I saw...
hey guys, i m betch ec 3rd year student in dehradun.i want to know where should i do my summer training this year.also i m confused abt mt career ie...
Hi ceans, i have created a table in the user "system" . now i need to access that table through the user "scott". i need to move the table from...
im currently working on a project which requires sonar system to be integrated to it for range finding of obstacles at close proximity, and also their direction. im unable to...
hi, i m preeti, an electronics engineering student and is intrested to work on a poject which mainly deals with the current technologies. plz send me some idea about that.๐Ÿ˜€