Radio Control of DC Motor Using Fuzzy Logic

Hi guys,

Is it possible to control speed of a small DC motor using fuzzy logic?
Initially the idea was to build a Radio Controlled Car with speed proportional to "Throttle". I mean linear control of speed of the car unlike toy cars with only 1 speed, the maximum.
Fuzzy logic is supposed to act between 0 and 1 right?
Has this already been done?
Or is there any other way to do this?
( Something using fuzzy logic would be better though)

Thx in advance

P.S: This is my first post, so if its in the wrong place pls feel free to move it
to the right section.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, I get many queries on how to create, run and manage a website. I'm presenting a series of 3 articles to tell you how to go about having your...
Hai friends.i am trinath & new to this group.i am in my final semester EEE. my project is OPTIMIZING THE PERFORMANCE OF CUK CONVERTER BY IMPROVING THE CONTROLLERS USING GENETIC...
What are Web services? Can anyone explain with a real time Example. I am Confused, Microsoft has its own Web Service like My services. Its based on the Microsoft passport...
The question is 'can we'? I've my own doubts! It really hurts to see young engineering students seeking ready-made stuff. Some are so careless that they ask for free presentations...
Alright! I'm a complete newbie to structural engineering fundamentals and I'm sorry if the question is too basic. I believe it's an important one. One of the news channel just...