Raagavan. Writer. Rider. Love beer with Philosophy to taste.

Folks,

Glad to be a part of Crazy Engineers.

Name
: Raagavan

*Engineering Trade: Information Technology

Work Experience
: 1 year with Dell as Tech support agent, 4 years with Zoho as Marketeer, 2 years of freelance content writing.

*Hobbies & Interests
: Travel, photography, philosophy, all-things Apple.

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: I figured selling celebrity gossip to couch potatoes is not my thing.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers, #-Link-Snipped-# ; hope you will enjoy here.
    Raagavan Sivaraja
    1 year with Dell as Tech support agent
    ...I'm sure lot of CEans here use Dell machines; and are going to look forward to your 'unofficial' support. โ˜•
  • Raagavan Sivaraja
    Raagavan Sivaraja
    Thanks, K. And happy to help ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Akhil C Joy
    Akhil C Joy
    Welcome Mr. Raagavan; Happy to see you here.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Raagavan Sivaraja
    I figured selling celebrity gossip to couch potatoes is not my thing.
    That's one way to put it. ๐Ÿ˜
    Welcome to CE! Feel free to explore the community.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Welcome on board.
    What sort of content writing you do?
  • Raagavan Sivaraja
    Raagavan Sivaraja
    Thanks folks...
    Anoop, I've written corporate blogs, website content and help documentation. This is my 1st tech blog experience.
  • Debasmita Banerjee
    Debasmita Banerjee
    Hey Raagavan!! I think you are the newest [USERGROUP=83]@Blogstars[/USERGROUP] and hope to see your work very soon. Welcome in CE. And yeah I use DELL 7348 2 in 1, I think I will soon be asking for help regarding technical issues.
  • Raagavan Sivaraja
    Raagavan Sivaraja
    Debasmita Banerjee
    Hey Raagavan!! I think you are the newest [USERGROUP=83]@Blogstars[/USERGROUP] and hope to see your work very soon. Welcome in CE. And yeah I use DELL 7348 2 in 1, I think I will soon be asking for help regarding technical issues.
    Thanks DEBASMITA ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Unlike Facebook, First name tags dont work on CE. You are tagging random people in your replies. You can click on the tag and see the profiles you've tagged.
  • Tomson Thomas
    Tomson Thomas
    Welcome, Raagavan...๐Ÿ˜€
  • Raagavan Sivaraja
    Raagavan Sivaraja
    Tomson Thomas
    Welcome, Raagavan...๐Ÿ˜€
    Thanks man... ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Twitter is now considering removal of the default 140 character limit for tweets with new 10,000 characters limit. Twitter's CEO has expressed his opinion through an image attached to a...
i'm having difficulty in iterfacing four pic controllers with arm7 processor or want increase the serial comm ports of arm7(needs tx-rx four pairs). please suggest me possible ways of multiprocessor...
Hi, I took CDAC CCAT examination in December 2015, and my rank in section A is 2156 and section A+B is 2734. Which center can I get according to this...
I took CDAC CCAT examination in December 2015, and my rank in section A is 2156 and section A+B is 2734. Which center can I get according to this rank...
So, I got a chance to meet a Reliance Jio employee a few days ago and he demonstrated the Jionet 4G on his phone. He said he typically gets about...