R language operations

I have recently done a survey where I have mapped the quality of the soil versus mineral contents in it. As a result, I have got some tabular data where variation of one physical entity is plotted against another.
I want to know the various operations that can be performed on this data (like correlation, regression are the basic ones) using R language.
R language is not an issue, just tell me the various operations that can be performed.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Though it might feel that of the many problems that a small company faces, the biggest challenge may vary from startup to startup, but the truth is that most startups...
Rakuten-owned Kobo has announced the launch of a new ebook reader, called ‘Kobo Glo HD’ bearing a price-tag of $129.99 (approx. Rs 8000). The eReader will be available in black...
OPPO Electronics took the smartphone world by storm when it launched its one-of-a-kind smartphone 'OPPO N3' along with R3 at the Singapore launch event. OPPO N3 has more than one...
Indian online retailer Snapdeal has announced that it has acquired popular mobile recharge firm FreeCharge for an undisclosed amount. Snapdeal says that with this acquisition it has became the largest...
HTC Corp. has created a buzz by launching new smartphones and also upgrading the portfolios of its flagship smartphones. In February, the Taiwanese manufacturer released HTC Desire 626 and announced...