Quick tip: How to ask question in 'Help Me' section

Hello CEans!
I hope that this post will be useful to all. Please follow these pointers while posting questions in 'Help Me!' section-

1. Title your thread appropriately:
- Thread titled "Help!!!!" won't get much attention. Make sure that the title gives an idea about the topic of the thread.

2. Write in detail:
- Supplement your question with relevant details. This will enable other CEans to understand your question properly.

Ex. "Help my second year training?" doesn't make much sense. Consider the same question asked in another way-

"I'm a student of electronics engineering currently in second year. My team is looking for project ideas based on ...."

Makes sense, right?

3. Do not post your email address in your post. No one, but spammers will use it. Also do not send private messages asking questions or offering help.

This is our place and let us keep it nice & useful.

-The Big K-

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CEans, with CE forum coming to life, we have started getting many queries in our Help Me! section.

Lately, I observed that we have many engineers landing up in our Help Me section through search on Google/Yahoo & MSN.

This means that the question you asked will be available to the people from all over the world. The thread title is the basic source of listing a thread in the search engines.

Therefore, let me reiterate that we must title our thread appropriately. It takes a little time to do that, but you will be helping generations to come 😲.

Make sure that your thread title gives a clear idea about the question you want to ask. It will help others to pay attention to your question as well.

-The Big K-
  • A SudhaKar
    A SudhaKar
    Sure We will do so,

I too noticed that any search engine easily screws our forum rather then our website.

Sure we will clear then with Good Titles.

Regards,
    A.SK...
  • DEP
    DEP
    I too noticed that any search engine easily screws our forum rather then our website.

hi sudhakar !

could you please explain the above statement !!! i hope it wont bother you.

looking forward to your reply.

regards
    DEP
  • A SudhaKar
    A SudhaKar
    DEP

hi sudhakar !

could you please explain the above statement !!! i hope it wont bother you.

looking forward to your reply.

regards
    DEP
    See we are desigining a website / so if we are professionally design then we would design under xml Notification/set of rules.
    Rather what we do is, we will give some sample Meta Tags.

And upload our website.

So we need to enter all search engines and request them to screw our websites by providing our Sitemap.xml .

So every 14 days google bot enters our site only using the sitemap which we have sent to them, so it will index your site regards only to the meta tags you have included. So you should give and maintain exact keywords and values in meta tag.

Where as in Forum / No one designs it / it is freely uploaded or added in our site.
    And basically all softwares or packages were licensed, so the forum will be designed only on Xml documentation.

So when a google bot enters , it matches all its requirements , so it enters easily and fastly and screws your forum page and indexs its properly , so it uploaded in net as fast as our web site does.

Hope this answer helps you.
    - Get me on any more doubts/or specify any mistakes in above.
    - Thanks & Regards,
    - A.Sudhakar
    - IT Acumens - A Web Designing Company
    - And a Proud
  • no_atkt
    no_atkt
    It would have made a lot more sense if you would have had used 'scans' instead of the word 'screw' (which has more than 1 slang meanings)
  • srinu
    srinu
    Hello Friends!

Thanks for guiding me to post my questions...😁😁😁

Srinu
  • dineshsuthar
    dineshsuthar
    Hello!! all crazy engineers and students , this is your new member, DINESH
  • KSHIRABDHI
    KSHIRABDHI
    thanks for the help to post Qs
  • ajmer
    ajmer
    give me some idea on minor electronics project

😁hello, crazy engineers! i am Ajmer Singh, pursuing b.tech in electronics and communication and in final year..
    i want to make a minor project .. but don't know which forum to search.. u guys plz give me some idea or links for the same.... hope to get a reply soonπŸ˜’
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    He he.

Ajmer are you making fun of the thread or what?
  • rakeshsharma7
    rakeshsharma7
    hallo friends,

please help me with the codes-- ASME , BIS and British Codes. I would like to read the codes . please provide me with the links from where i may read and download
    warm regards
    rakesh
  • TheHellRocker
    TheHellRocker
    Hi,

My all post are showing under my login Id as s10.sharma, Is there a way to use my name instead of my loginid.
  • Gaurav Zagade
    Gaurav Zagade
    how can i ask question on crazyengineers thank you... 😑
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Gaurav Zagade
    how can i ask question on crazyengineers thank you... 😑
    What's so difficult? Choose a section where you want to post the question.

Click on 'Start New Discussion' button (in the top right corner). Type your question.

#-Link-Snipped-# Time to bring back the start new discussion permanently in the sidebar I guess.
  • Gaurav Zagade
    Gaurav Zagade
    for your info there is no option like "Start New Discussion" on top right corner..i request you to make better GUI.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Gaurav Zagade
    for your info there is no option like "Start New Discussion" on top right corner..i request you to make better GUI.
    Go to -
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    and ask your questions.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi.... try this puzzle there are two solutions containing water & milk in the ratio 1:4 & 1:5. now they mixed. so what is the ratio of water & milk...
Multiplication by all 9's wherein multiplicant being of equal no. of digits as of multiplier. Solved eg below. 2148 * 9999 = 21477852 - This is solved just in fraction...
hi , let us make thread , to share our job opening s ,,here , please co operate me
sharique,glad to be in between u:myparty:
Well as required here goes my Intro 😁 Name: Paritosh Engineering Trade: Computer Science Occupation: Student & Working:- Working with a major software firm and doing MS in Softwares from...