Quick Survey: How people store music files on their phones

Hi Friends,

It would be extremely helpful if you answer this short survey on how people store music files on their phones.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Thanks.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The second question should have more options, I think. These days I've been listening to online radio but have a collection of songs I got from Flipkart and iTunes.
  • ramssampangi
    ramssampangi
    from system with data cable i am copying files and st files in Music folder and listing....
  • ramssampangi
    ramssampangi
    using with data cable to mobile and connected to pc or laptop select a songs and paste on Music folder and listing ........this is the process of file storing
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Done,

It would be nice if you tell us, What sort of project you are doing and why you are conducting this survey.
  • Aadit Kapoor
    Aadit Kapoor
    I am planning to create a music share all like taking ideas from napster and savvn etc.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Aadit Kapoor
    I am planning to create a music share all like taking ideas from napster and savvn etc.
    If you're going to develop something similar to Napster, make sure you remain anonymous. Just like PopcornTime devs.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Do anyone knows about Oracle apps? I'm new to oracle apps and I need training in a best recognized and certified institution. Please anyone tell me which is the best...
HELLO EVERY BODY!, Myself rahul kumar and i am third year CSE student rightnow studying in an KOLKATA. acutally i am here to ask You guys that what ti do...
Hi. ..everbody I want ask somethibg is it a good time to talk
Hi, I did CSE (80.4%) 2014 pass out student and currently working as a Java developer but I would like to start my career in research mainly in the government...
New ways to interact with our hand held devices always amaze us with the possibilities that they unlock. A team from Disney Research group got together with Carnegie Melon University...