Quick Reminder: Be Thorough When Asking Questions / Posting Ideas

Just thought of pushing out a quick reminder - Please provide all the relevant information, data, assumptions when you are creating a new thread on CE Forum. It helps us understand your question better and no time is wasted in just trying to 'understand' what you're looking for.

It involves a little more effort in the beginning; but saves more typing and time later. It's also very important that you should provide a very appropriate title to your thread. For example, if I had provided a title "Please Read" or "Reminder" - it'd have made no sense to you unless you had openend this thread. But the title of this thread gives you what to expect in the discussion.

๐Ÿ‘

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have prepared some questions. I am posting it here. The answer can be discussed in this thread itself. Answer key: 1c, 2b, 3c, 4d, 5a, 6b, 7a, 8a, 9b,...
A nice and a Avid look couples it user friendly platform and provision to link many accounts to a new level The features involved are so simple and let us...
hi everyone if you find any openings in IT sector please inform in this this thread. we are looking for jobs in hyderabad,bangalore,chennai and in pune. thank you
hello.. please tell me what convolution is ?? and while getting the convolution of two signals , one of them is delayed,right??? so why do we do that??(i.e delaying one...
iGATE founder Phaneesh Murthy has said that Obama's victory as the President of United States Of America may not be a good sign for the Indian IT industry. Obama's been...