Quick Heal Total Security Cracked Version Help

i installed the quick heal total security cracked version ,but when i visited one site,the icon that comes in the toolbar below just dis-appeared,may i know now what to do ,even since i have installed that software system is not working properly.i have 1 gb ram only,so is it that i have less memory,but then when previously i used the licensed version,it was also of large size ,then what is particularly the reason behind it.

that same software is working fine in my laptop(4 gb ram) but not working properly on my desktop computer.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Unfortunately, we are unable to provide help on cracked software. The cracked software typically comes with its own issues and it's recommended that you opt for an open sourced version of the software.

This thread is being locked.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i just want to ask that who is responsible for bringing the programs from hard disk to RAM and after coming to RAM it becomes a process then where is...
Hi CE'ns... Can anybody tell me how much power consumed by a typical server??
I am doing my last year project which is based on Rove/Robot. I am not going to halt the project even after my Bachelor's is complete, I will keep on...
It seems that the day is not far away when we will also be able to perform telepathy like Professor Charles Xavier, the famous mutant from Marvel’s X-Men comic series...
5) write a program to print a histogram of fibonaci series of n item i.e if input is 7 then output will be 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13...