Question about madhya pradesh public service commission jobs

Sir j... It is long time to see you.your teachings are very helpful in my struggling days. You have wonderful
personality to attract anyone. God bless you....
now a days sir I m suffering from a
question. I have done my be from production & industrial engineering. I have three questions to u if possible plz reply...expecting you will surely do
1.madhya pradesh public service commission has notified for recruitment of assistant engineer in mechanical under department of water resources and public health and engineering. In the notification educational qualification required is mechanical engineering or equivalent. So can I apply?
2.every year sir ssc is organised exam for Junior engineer in mechanical, civil and electrical.question is same as above for this.....
sir I know your single moment of time is very precious precious.if u give me answer for this I will feel very grateful... Plz plz plz sir reply....

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Dear Yash, there are 182,415 sirs and madams on CE. Who should answer this?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Chinese smartphone maker started off with the launch of Meizu m1 note which was launched in May for Rs 11,999. And its already out with an upgrade - the Meizu...
Hello, How would you explain the physical manifestation of regular language and regular grammar pertaining to compiler design? How are two inter-twined? Please try to answer by using an analogy...
If exploring outdoors is your passion, Renault India has an all new limited edition SUV for you. Called Renault Duster Explore, this sports utility vehicle has been designed to appear...
Amazon India has launched the Kindle Unlimited program in India. It's a subscription based model that requires the subscriber to pay Rs. 99 per month OR Rs. 999 / 6...
Hi, I have worked as test engineer for 4 yrs now, and also have little exposure to automation , i code basically in perl , now i have got opportunity...