Question regarding RF transmitter

I want to design a system for voting there are 50 person those vote I want give a RF remote to any body and use an receiver to receive votes persons can push any of 4 keys on the transmitter (a,b,c,d)

How can I separate their votes? When 2 body vote simultaneously, it will make error. What must I do?

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    There is very little chance of simultaneity at the speed of light at which RF travels. Each remote can transmit an ID before the vote info is transmitted.It can also end with the ID. Then the packet of info is bracketed between the IDs.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A team of developers from Microsoft's Skype team is said to be working on a new Android app that lets you make voice calls even on slow internet connection. Being...
Based on analysis reports generated in the second quarter of 2015, the top 5 players in the Internet of Things (IoT) are IBM, Google, Cisco, Intel and Microsoft. IBM is...
Gionee, the Shenzhen based Chinese company, has got a new Android smartphone for Indian market with 'Gionee Elife E8' that comes loaded with a stellar set of specifications, to say...
guys say some ideas regarding mech projects
Can u confirm any project, i hv select Abrasive jet machine