Question for Working CEans

Hey i wanted to ask you guys how do you manage to maintain your activity along with handling regular office/business work. I find it very hard to pay attention here after we launched Energy labs on a full time basis. I need tips. Someone please help. Its really annoying to miss much of the stuff here.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, in the initial days of CE, I was working with an IT company and my schedule looked like this -

5:00 AM : Get Up
    6:30 AM : Exercise Over and all morning duties as well.
    7:00 - 8:15 AM - News paper, emails et al and spending time with family.
    8:30 AM - 6:30 PM - Regular Office Hours
    7:00 PM - 8 PM - Guitar Class
    8:30 - 9:00 PM - Dinner with family
    9:30 PM 00:00 - My part-time venture (CE).

This continued for over 3.5 years.
  • lal
    lal
    That was quite a tight schedule biggie 😁
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    It looks very tighly filled schedule and the you had said that it continued over 3.5years is vert impressive.
    So the initial years of CE was very difficult for you.Thanks once again for your dedication and giving us a forum to express and discuss with others.
    @#-Link-Snipped-# you are great.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Well, I take out time during my office hours. If you are working, you don't need to be busy all the time. Whenever I need to take my mind off my work(which happens quite a lot on 'those' days 😉), I open up CE, lifehacker etc. This way, I might not stay too active, but I dont miss anything.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

New Volkswagen Polo GT TSI (TWIN-CHARGED STRATIFIED INJECTION) is having greater German technology going to be offloaded in India. It has a direct injection Turbo charged engine with seven speed...
The Japanese auto major Nissan is planning to up the ante on autonomous cars by being in the market with a range of autonomous cars by 2020. https://www.theengineer.co.uk/video/...us Drive plan...
The Bosch e clutch allows drivers using manual transmission to use first gear without using the clutch. We can simply use the brake and gas pedal just like the automatic...
hello CEeans i have many question regarding this topic....let me put my questions 1)There is a device called rectenna which convert microwave frequency into DC signal...if this possible compact devices...
WANT TO KNOW SOME DETAILS ON VALVE STICKING: Hi CEans I want to know a some basic details on “Valve Sticking”.I am doing an ppt on Biogas and found that...