question for Radiation techs

Can you attenuate Radiation using a various adjustable tank circuits? I am wondering if Radiation can be attenuated and removed using a special electronic device? Is this possible or am I confused about some principle of physics?

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Dark glasses attenuate visual radiation, ear muffs attenuate acoustic radiation. Likewise various shields can attenuate various radiations. Depends on the type and wavelength.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Members of a research team at Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore, have developed a smart chip that can be paired with brain implants for efficient wireless transmission of signals from...
i am studing engineering in E&TC from pune university at sinhgad college I still complited C language and now started study c++ and core Java which books best for c+...
MIT’s media lab has devised an open ended optical fiber based imaging system that requires no extra protective case. Named “optical brush”, this open ended bundle of optical fibers use...
Vivek Venkatachalam, a postdoctoral fellow from Harvard University has devised a microscope that encapsulates neural information into 3D images. This tool is believed to possess the potential to uncover the...
Scientists from the University of California, Berkley along with the Telekom Innovation Laboratories and the Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation have launched an application named “MyShake” to give early notifications...