[Question] About open Garden

hello fellow engineers does anyone heard about open garden and how it is used? and how can it be helpfull in our or your society thank you =). just want to make this our thesis project.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Are you talking about this? --> #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Apple Music has officially launched in India and I was surprised to see the pricing for the subscription. While the International subscription costs $9.99 or £9.99 or AU$11.99 per month,...
If you are an iTunes user on OSX or Windows, it's time to upgrade to iTunes 12.2. Apple has began rolling out the latest update that features Apple Music and...
I have been interested in making a type of armband, for years now. What I want: Compatibility: Android Bluetooth- To tell you who messaged me, or is currently calling, and...
Most weekends call for an outing with family or friends to outskirts of the city and most prefer to drive the car themselves instead of a third-party driver. Nimish Agrawal...
i am 2015 passout from I.T and currently i am working as a testing engineer in my company , and i am the first testing engineer in my company so...