Question about magnetic energy

Its really a mystery (to me). Where does the magnetic energy comes from? i.e., a magnet creates an energy output without the need of an energy input. This violates the of laws of physics. How can you explain that?

And i know it takes some energy to create a magnet. But what about the natural magnets?

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    There is only a magnetic field around a magnet. It does not produce energy. So there is no violation of the laws of thermodynamics.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have been tracking the placement process at L&T Infotech and found that the haven't made any major changes to their company's recruitment process. The usual round include: Aptitude test...
Google’s balloon powered internet service initiative is facing a technical glitch, as the proposed bandwidth of 700-900 MHz is the same as the one used for cellular operations in India....
Hello everyone. I want to pursue LLB in distance mode. Please suggest me what to do and how to do and also from where to do??
Hey Everyone! Hope You guys doing well. I started learning XAML about 2 months ago and I must say It's really Interesting and Addictive (Especially for Me Of course),Also I...
Finally, it’s time for Indian drones to rule the sky. UCAVs (unmanned combat aerial vehicles) generally known as drones are set to get a final nod for their development in...