Queries regarding for slocum training

i have got selected in the selection process that was conducted in hcl for attending training .but i got many question regarding that training which is as follows
1.Is this process useful for us or not?
2.Will the training be more effective for acquiring the job?
3.Will the job be more safety for the girls?
pls help me with a solution regarding this questions...

Replies

• Vartty
    Vartty
    Guys,
    I have been working in HCL from more than last 10 years. I have been a part time examiner in HCL Slocum, which is now HCL Talent Care. Occasionaly, I have been invited by Talent Care to visit training center and conduct evaluation. Those who are in doubt about Slocum/Training Centers, I assure you, it is not fake. Job is guaranteed but with low pay scale. Still it is a big deal to get a tag of company like HCL in your career.
  • Vartty
    Vartty
    Moreover, being an HCL employee, I have no intentions to advertise my company. Above post is reflection of what I personally feel.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Cyber Security is a very interesting topic and the awareness about the topic is almost non-existent. We're planning to get an expert to deliver a 60 - 90 minute webinar...
Capturing an object positioned around a corner from a camera seems like an impossible task if you don't have a mirror at hand. Well, no magic tricks involved when it...
Hi Al, This is Gollapinni Karthik from Hyderabad. Currently studying my 3rd Semester of my Masters in University of Göttingen, Germany. Masters in Applied Computer Science Worked as Delivery Associate...
When a baby is born in India, parents usually don’t do infant hearing screen test. There are multiple reasons for it; either the parents are oblivious to such auditory tests,...
Hi, I am presently working as a software engineer with a MNC in NCR and have 3 years of experience. I am planning to take up some part time/correspondence course....