Queries about placement

I m an Engineering students. I got 85% in 10th,48 in 12th.Then I completed diploma on 10th basis and i got 75 in diploma and my overall aggregate of engineering is 66
So in MNCs like TCS,Infosys,Cognizant,Igate am I eligible?
Will they consider my both marks of 12th and dipolma?

What are the selection criteria?

Replies

• Dhruv Sood
    Dhruv Sood
    hi,i am currently into 5 sem. i have seen a lot of my seniors going haywire regarding their placements. Kindly advice me a way to crack campus placement and get a good package.Pleas let me know which job-oriented courses i can do to get a better job from the campus. i have a 7.4 pointer till now
  • Monika Basarkar
    Monika Basarkar
    Dhruv Sood
    hi,i am currently into 5 sem. i have seen a lot of my seniors going haywire regarding their placements. Kindly advice me a way to crack campus placement and get a good package.Pleas let me know which job-oriented courses i can do to get a better job from the campus. i have a 7.4 pointer till now
    Hello Dhruv,may I know your branch and your area of interest?
  • Monika Basarkar
    Monika Basarkar
    Dhruv Sood
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You should contact your T&P department for latest recruitment criteria setup by the MNCs visiting your campus.
  • Dhruv Sood
    Dhruv Sood
    MonikaB
    mechanical

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you’d ask a gamer about what is the first thing they’d look at while buying a gaming laptop, you will definitely find the reply to be ‘processing and graphics...
Project Abstract / Summary : In every organisation when you roam around in the campus you come across notice boards with various notices of different departments and different years regarding...
I am doing my final year project on VANET architecture and I have been going through many research articles but couldn't find anything concrete that can help me in its...
Cornell Tech and Bloomberg have collaborated to create a website called TrueRatr that can filter sarcastic reviews of apps and give interested users authentic reviews from competent users. TrueRatr was...
Project Abstract / Summary : My project is about join agriculture industry to IT sector. firstly we work in online grain merchant structure, we choose to make ITAGRO because of...