Queppelin Developer Meet In Jaipur, India

Jaipur, July 28, 2011: Queppelin, the end to end mobile application development organisation for all the prominent mobile application platforms, organized a Developer meet this Weekend in Jaipur to nurture the talent of Indian Mobile Software Developer community and help them understand the Mobile ecosystem better.

The Event was a fusion of Hackathon and Developer engagement where mobile app developers from various organisations participated. The get-together was a hit amongst the mobile app developers as there was on the spot coding and app building taking place. Amongst the developers, were Hitesh and Kamlesh, who developed a Blackberry app (called YouOweMe to manage shared expenses) in 20 minutes. Santosh and Siddharth spoke on Android gaming and developed an android game in under 30 minutes.

The event was moderated by Mr Jamshed V Rajan, Country Manager, Nimbuzz India, who was present to give a vision to all the aspiring application developers and provide insights about the criticalities involved in scaling up a product from day one.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr Prafulla Mathur, Founder & CEO, Queppelin said: “With this enthralling response, we plan to organise such hackathons on a pan India basis soon. We have also started a developer relations division with a view to strengthen and engage the mobile app developers ecosystem. With this we invite all the hackers, developers and entrepreneurs to come to our office and discuss any questions or queries they may have on mobile technology platforms. Just mail to us and fix up a meeting with hackers at Queppelin.”
Most of the attendees were young app developers working in various renowned organisations. Amongst the attendees were students as well who aspire to start their own application someday.

About Queppelin Technologies:

Queppelin Technologies which is amongst the fastest growing Mobile Platform development company with a sharp focus on multimedia streaming, social games and advertisement platforms on Android, Iphone, Java, Blackberry and Windows. In a short span of time, Queppelin has partnered up with many handset manufacturers, telecom operators and media companies. Queppelin: Metaverse Development Company

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Finally, a wireless, audiophile-grade home theater system that doesn't need a receiver! Up until now, wireless home theater speaker systems have been difficult to set up, or haven’t had the...
Problem of system giving sound when booting but does not display
What are the disadvantages of the conventional intercom system?
What is the placement process of Nvidia? Could someone share the aptitude test questions of Nvidia? I heard that they give descriptive questions in the first test. I found some...
I woke up today morning and typed gmail.com & I saw a video beside the login window. It takes you to 'Google Email Intervention' Page. Here's what Google says: You’ve...