Quality Engineer in Electronics firm

Myself Sarath, Electronics and communication is my trade, I am working now as quality engineer for a MNC company In Bangalore, am having five years of experience.
Other than work, I like to spend my time exploring new places, can say a passionate Rider

And my aim is to reach till I don't have to introduce myself

And I am here to share my thoughts and to hear yours

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Sarath Soman
    And I am here to share my thoughts and to hear yours
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers family, Sarath! 😀
    Good to have you here with us. How is the life in Bangalore? Are you originally from Bangalore? How did you come across CrazyEngineers?
  • Sarath Soman
    Sarath Soman
    Thanks Ankita!
    Its Rocking here in Garden City😁, My home town is in Kerala, but since 2005 I am here. I was in search for some answer and came across this link

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Creating components that are critical to space missions on-the-go has been made possible by NASA engineers with their latest experiment of using the 3D printing technology in a Zero Gravity...
Lava Mobiles wants to dazzle its audiences with its new flagship device called 'Lava Icon' or 'Lava Iris Icon' smartphone. The company believes that the phone biggest USP is its...
After introducing Stellar 526n smartphone just a couple of days ago, Spice mobiles has made new Android phablet called ‘Stellar 549’ available for purchase via Indian e-commerce, Saholic. Priced at...
Hello guys, Can we find a good job in abroad like other good country? What is the procedure for it?
hi guys i m working on a project of wireless health monitorning system i have done ckt measuring of all parameters but i was getting problems in transmitter n reciver...