Quadrocopter robot - project

Hi!

I am building my own quadrocopter from scratch but it will not be only a quadrocopter. I am trying to make it a bot.

Problems:
1) What kind of coding/application/environment for developing quadrocopter navigation system through a software (e.g. googlemaps)
2) Is there self-adjusting/non-crashing automation for quadrocopters?

Please feel free to answer any kind of link/website/shop/ whatever comes to your mind that could help me further 😀

I need the battery to last 1 hour, so Which parts/DIY kits/websites you guys recommend for shopping for such strong/massive vehicle ? (probably to carry such big battery, the vehicle alone should be able to carry extra 1kg)

and you guys happen to know how big such battery should be ?

I heard this works for 10 minutes (for 500 gram vehicle), so I guess 10 times stronger battery?
What kind of Ah and V would be optimal?
3.7V 600mAh 25C Lipo Battery

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sharing with you, some of the print media coverage of mine RealSense Trailblazer recognition in recently held RealSense challenge. I can't read Kannada, so I can't translate. The transcripts are...
Sokrati is a marketing and advertising company founded in the year 2009. Sokrati is one of India’s leading digital ad technology, paid search and big data analytics firm, with proprietary...
Replacing conventional power systems with a soft robotic rover called 'robotic eel' for land and water based exploration of gas-giant moons such as Europa, could be the new innovative technology...
Facebook's silently testing a new 'Add a Link' option with limited set of users from United States. The feature adds a new option along with share photos and location options...
India is booming with startups and entrepreneurs have become the top crowd to become early adopters of new gadgets. Targeting this audience, the all new Blackberry Leap flagship smartphone has...