Q&A: MathWorks’ Paul Pilotte Discusses Big Data Analytics

Quote: Hadoop and other tools have put “Big Data” on the map along with massive storage and compute clusters in the cloud. These have allowed users to manipulate and mine very large datasets with information that’s often been collected via the Internet or by the growing array of sensor networks used in multiple industries. Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Disney Researchers or better called Imagineers always have some new technology up their sleeves and this time it's a 'Layered 3D Fabric Printer' that can create soft, flexible 3D objects....
Volvo Group, the Swedish manufacturer, has announced the launch of the brand new petrol variant of Volvo V40 Cross Country in the Indian market. Similar to other Volvo models namely...
Chinese brand OPPO Electronics Corp is here with a new smartphone called OPPO Joy Plus priced in the same range as the Xiaomi Redmi 1S and Asus Zenfone 4. That's...
Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL) has launched the refreshed edition of its popular sedan, Elantra with a few notable changes to its exterior and interior. The company has also added...
I wanted to write this for a while, but just was afraid to acknowledge it. I think CrazyEngineers has turned into a news site and it's missing the 'discussions'. There...